Kansas Democrats Blames Republicans for Court Closures, Furlough Days | News
KANSAS CITY, Kan. – The Kansas budget crunch is leading the state to close courts. Starting Friday, April 13, court employees will be furloughed several days to help the state bridge the budget gap.
Fox 4′s Terra Hall is working for you with why the decision isn’t sitting well with some Democrats.
The state courts have been ordered to be closed on the following dates:
- April 13, 2012
- April 27, 2012
- May 11, 2012
- May 25, 2012
- June 8, 2012.
Top Olathe Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man shot as he drove down I-635 at State Ave.
- Plight of abandoned homes placed in foreclosure
- Erickson Living, Manager of Tallgrass Creek, is Named a Best Place to Work in IT
- Ammo, fireworks, clutter inside burning O.P. home endangers firefighters
- Overland Park voters face decision about funding city improvements