Your Opportunity to “Ask a Lawyer” | News
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — If you have a question about a legal issue, Monday is your opportunity to ask the experts.
That’s when FOX 4 will be Working for You with “Ask a Lawyer”.
Lawyers from the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association will join us on FOX 4 News at 5, 6, and 9 p.m. Mon.-Thurs., April 9-12.
They’ll be volunteering their time to answer your legal questions, free of charge.
There will also be an online chat available. We will post details on FOX4KC.com and on our facebook pages on Monday.
Top Olathe Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Plight of abandoned homes placed in foreclosure
- Erickson Living, Manager of Tallgrass Creek, is Named a Best Place to Work in IT
- Ammo, fireworks, clutter inside burning O.P. home endangers firefighters
- Overland Park voters face decision about funding city improvements
- Friends, family honor fallen Overland Park soldier